Do you want to stream all your local media files to Chromecast?
If yes, then introducing Localcast.
Localcast is a free app to cast any media files to Chromecast. It has a million users.
Localcast is stable and easy to operate. It is easy to install just like any other apps. You don’t need any special requirements.
It works with many devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Bravia SmartTVs, Chromecast 1 + 2 + Audio, SmartTVs, Xbox 360 and many more.
Now, you can watch your favorite shows, movies, cartoons and much more stuff on a bigger screen.
This app also contains ads. So, if you want no ads then you may go for its pro version which is a paid one.
Features of the Localcast app
- It is easy to use and handle.
- You may send your media files from any device like a tablet, smartphone and much more.
- You can also send your files from Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage.
- It supports various kind of video formats like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v.
- It also includes playing queue and playlist feature from where you can play anything.
- You can even add subtitles which work on Chromecast and Apple TV 4.
- You may rotate or zoom pictures from “now playing” screen. (with 4 arrows)
- This app also has its pro version with features like no ads, video preview, search. (device only)
- It allows using your Wi-Fi for multi-cast from the various servers.
- It also shows you Anonymous Usage Statistics to identify problems and enhance your user experience.