Although, In Today’s world android smartphones users are increasing day by day. But, PC users are also too dependent on the operating system.
Installing Android apps on PC is not a big task. Unfortunately, all the android apps are not available on google play store? So, we are very thankful for programs called emulators which are being in used to install apps on PC.
So, if you to wish to enjoy the app on PC or Mac then you have to Download Android Emulator Apps and work according to it. Here are some popular emulators like Bluestacks, Youwave, Nox Player and many more. I recommend you to use Nox Player.
So, let’s see How to Run Android Apps on PC-
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks was first introduced in 2011 and from there, people started using it a huge number. It is one of the best emulators so far I have ever used. It is very easy to install and use. It comes with very decent and good performance. So, to use just follow these steps:
- So, first of all, download the Bluestacks app for pc from its official site.
- Then install the Blustacks on your PC.
- Now, Download the Apk file you want to install on Windows.
- Once you have completed downloading your Apk then go for the launching of Bluestacks.
- Install the Apk file on Bluestacks from the downloads directory.
- Finally, you are done launch your app and enjoy.
Method 2: Using Youwave
Similar to Bluestcaks it is also one of the most widely used emulators to install android apps for pc. There are two versions available now for Youwave one is paid and one is absolutely free. You may use anyone. It’s up to you.
So, follow these steps to Run Apps on PC:
- Download and install the Youwave emulator from its site.
- As soon as emulator gets installed simply leave it for a while.
- After that download your favorite Apk file on your pc.
- Now launch the Youwave and just select the Apk file from the download directory.
- Once you have selected the Apk file just install it.
- Now from the main screen of emulator double click on the App you just installed it.
- Enjoy the Application.
Method 3: Using Nox Player
Nox player is an amazing software for running apps on Windows and Mac. I just tell you that Nox Player it is absolutely free. So, to Install the Apps follow these steps:
- Download Nox Player.
- Once you have downloaded the Nox Player just install it.
- Now after successful installation of Nox Player download the Apk file you want to install it.
- Now launch the Nox Player.
- If you have an existing Google account you may simply log in by using that account.
- Now you are able to install any Apk file on it.
- Just download any Apk file you wanna run it and from Nox Player install the apk file from your download directory.
- So finally, you have installed the application enjoy it.
I hope you have got all your doubts clear in this article. Moreover, if you have any query you let me know in the comment box. So, from today onwards start enjoying your favorite apps on pc.